Back to the projects list
Update NWB website
Update existing pages and new pages as necessary to nwb.org.
Ensure that latest information is on nwb.org
- Add INCF Training Space and YouTube channel to the tutorial page https://www.nwb.org/how-to-use/
- Update tools page to also list core tools (e.g, PyNWB, MatNWB etc.) and distinguish between “endorsed” tools and community tools to better assist users https://www.nwb.org/tools/
- Update dataset page to add missing datasets (e.g., Ruetighauser data) and explitly describe known issues with datasets https://www.nwb.org/example-datasets/
- Satra indicated that the format specification docs are hard to find. We should make Documentation a top-level item on the website.
- Add Ueli et al. paper and data to the website on the datasets and publications page. Also add a publication highlight to the rotating carousel.
- Data descriptor: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41597-020-0415-9
- Data (OSF): https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/HV7JA